Over 20 Years configuring, installing, monitoring and securing Linux CentOS and Redhat Servers.
Specializing in network security, Firewall, Web administration, network administration, messaging administration and MySQL database management in Linux CentOS and RedHat command line environments.
- Backups can be automated to run from your office and Zip then copy to server. Example Windows-2012 Server backs data to Linux/ Linux backs data to Windows 2012 – Data always on 2 separate Servers
- Cost of Ownership – as Big business knows, the cost of ownership and reliability of Linux Red Hat makes it the wisest choice for servers.
- Data Stays On Server, devices get lost/stolen, data privacy
- Ease of Use – Windows and Mac Users have a mapped network drive secure through the VPN one click connect!
- Free Licensing – GNU GPL License no FEE ever
- Remote Workers access network files from any location.
- Speed up to 1000 mbps
- VPN Connection – Allows Remote Users Android-Apple-Windows to connect and work securely – data cannot be read in transit.
- Website and Email hosting – Add your own domain name and take control of your email and website – no more hosting fees. True privacy using SSL based email send and receive.
- Windows File Share – with VPN all devices can connect and work privately – data cannot be read in transit Encrypted Connection!
Cloud based VPS or Hardware level Redhat & CentOS builds; tailored to serve the needs of today’s small business.
With our managed server packages, you can relax, as your systems are being monitored by people with years of expertise and knowledge.
Monitoring Packages Starting @ 69.95 per month with full network-User support.
CPanel and Plesk Servers for web and email hosting can be built to meet your needs.
Remote Server Administration
24/7 Technical Support Availability
During business hours we are there for any Users having concerns, questions or needing technical support.
After business hours, we are reading log files, running updates and checking security-firewall statistics. , keeping our finger on the pulse of the network..
For more information feel free to give us a call:
32+ Years IT Experience